Using video in print with a product that is guaranteed for life means no more costly reprints. With TV in a Card LCD video screens our clients can update product, service and contact information again and again. TV in a Card is committed to recycling and reducing landfill waste. Our approach to recycling is based on principles of economic and environmental sustainability. As such we aim to help our clients avoid sending any TV in a Card waste to landfill sites whenever practical and possible.
- Cultivate a work ethic which promotes waste minimisation and recycling.
- Promote economy in the use of our paper, cardboard and other raw materials.
- Encourage the purchase of materials which are suitable for recycling.
- Favour suppliers with sound environmental principles and positive recycling and waste management practices.
- Minimise waste by encouraging the exchange and reuse of equipment and materials.
- Develop a waste management strategy which accommodates recycling procedures and initiatives.
- Continue to develop and improve the range and scope of recycling schemes we offer.
The Waste Electric and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations 2013 became law in the UK on the 1st of January 2014 and replaced the 2006 Regulations to reduce the amount of untreated waste and electrical and electronic equipment going into landfill.
If you have any piece of TV in a Card you want to recycle, you can send it directly to us at TV in a Card ST PETERS STUDIO ST PETERS STREET ST IVES CORNWALL TR26 1NN. We will refund your 2nd class postage.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are recycling a product that holds any video please ensure that you copy this video to your computer prior to sending to us, as we may not be able to retrieve the video after receipt.
All TV in a Card products can be recycled! You can tell because our products include a ‘crossed out wheeled bin symbol’ like this.
Even if your old TV in a Card product doesn’t have the ‘crossed out wheeled bin’ symbol, we will accept and recycle all your TV in a Card products to the best of our ability.
Recycling unwanted products is better for the environment. Toxins contained in some goods can cause soil and water contamination. This can have a very harmful effect on the natural habitat, wildlife and also human health. When situated near populated areas these toxins can cause problems to communities as their water and soil is polluted.
Many of the items that we throw away can be repaired or recycled. Recycling items helps to save natural resources and also reduces the environmental and health risks associated with sending waste electrical goods to landfill.
Please send any unwanted TV in a Card product to us for recycling at the following address:
TV in a Card Recycling
ST PETERS STUDIO
ST PETERS STREET
ST IVES CORNWALL TR261NN